Join our Team of career growth employees:
General Service-Lube Tech., B Technicians, Master Technicians, Service Writers, Assistant Managers, Managers, and Multi-Location General Managers
Honest-1 Auto Care, The Midwest’s Fastest Growing Auto Repair Franchise
Honest-1 Auto Care has advancement opportunities for enthusiastic, qualified ASE Certified Technicians in a clean, well run, high car count, professional shop. Honest-1 Auto Care is committed to our customers featuring an honest, customer-centric, female & family-friendly, ecologically sustainable approach to auto care. TOP salaries paid & Free AVI Training. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in automotive maintenance and repair, current ASE certifications, or a desire to become ASE Certified with motivation to advance towards Master Certification, valid driver’s license, and ability to work in a cooperative environment. Career advancement free on-line training is offered as an employee benefit.
Automotive Master Technician:
Honest-1 Auto Care has advancement opportunities for an enthusiastic, qualified Master Certified Technician in a clean, well run, high car count, professional shop. Honest -1 Auto Care is committed to our customers featuring an honest, customer-centric, female & family-friendly, ecologically sustainable approach to auto care. TOP salaries paid. Free AVI on-line training available. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in all aspects of auto repair, diagnostics, and maintenance. Must have exceptional communication skills, current ASE Master Technician Certifications, skills to help educate other technicians, valid driver’s license, and ability to work in a cooperative environment. Hybrid and diesel experience is a plus.
Experienced General Service-Lube & Tire Tech (PT & FT):
Honest-1 Auto Care is looking for candidates with the desire to lead by example with integrity. We are looking for someone with a strong sense of urgency, who is highly self-motivated and dependable. Ideal candidates would have previous experience in the field and want to learn and grow into an ASE Certified Technician as a career. Free AVI on-line training benefit.
We are looking for:
- Someone who wants to work hard while enjoying a fun atmosphere
- Someone who strives to constantly deliver 5-star customer service every time
- Someone who will treat our customers and employees with respect
- Someone who will educate our customers and sell only the safety and maintenance services that will keep them safe and prolong the life of their vehicles.
- Must be 16 years or older
- Must have related number of tools required by our tool list to do the job, possible tool program offered
- Must be dependable & have own transportation
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for cars
- Basic Computer skills – ability to use time clock, tablet inspections including input of inspection notes, ability to use provided web tools to check factory scheduled maintenance schedules on an individual vehicle basis
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Drug Free Work Place, Be able to pass a background check
- Saturdays are required work days
- Five-day work week
- Closed Sundays
Service Writers, Assistant Managers, Managers, and Multi-Location General Managers:
Skills & Attributes:
- At least 2 to 5 year’s experience working in a high-producing automotive shop.
- Confident with selling drivability, electrical and all other types of diagnosis and repair
- Strong diagnostic knowledge preferred.
- Experienced with all types of domestic, European and Asian cars and light trucks
- Ability to work with and understand ASE Certified Technicians
- Ambitious with a positive attitude works well in a fast-moving, customer-focused environment
- Consistent high quality of work and ability to hire and train staff
- Uncompromising integrity
- Reliable work schedule adherence
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Takes pride in maintaining a clean professional workspace and personal appearance.
- Multiple bay, Honest-1 franchised automotive service facility.
- High car counts and exceptional earning opportunities
- Highest standard of clean & professional, well-maintained and managed operations
- Exceptional service management and service writer team
- Team oriented, highly-skilled and experienced technician team
- Business owners are very involved in the business, focused on customer service and career success for all associates and technicians
- Uncompromising integrity
Schedule: 5-day work week
7 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday
8 am to 3 pm Saturday
Typical schedule is 40 hrs./wk., five days per week.
- Compensation: salary based on personal production
Benefits of working for Honest-1 Auto Care:
- Independent Family owned business and interaction with owner
- Career Path with free on-line AVI training available for your growth
- Employee discounts and FREE uniforms
- Safe working environment and Eco-Friendly environment
- Growing busy business active in the community
- Latest specialty tools and diagnostic equipment
What Sets Us Apart:
- Honest, Reliable, Quality Full-Service Auto Repair on all Makes & Models of Vehicles
- Customer Centric
- Female Friendly
- ESA Certified Eco-Friendly Auto Care working to protect the environment
- 3 YR/36K mi Nationwide Parts & Labor Warranty
- Free 12 Month Nationwide Road Side Assistance (with $25 minimum repair service)
- Clean and inviting waiting and shop areas
- Honest Technicians with continual training
- VVMD, Customer friendly animation to educate our customers and help them understand suggested maintenance & repair of their vehicles
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free Loaners & Shuttle service
- Services by ASE Certified Technicians
- Comfortable Lounge, Clean Restrooms, Free Wi-Fi, and complimentary Coffee, Tea, and Filtered Water