Tune Up Service
When it comes to your car you’re very particular. You make sure the oil is clean and the tires aligned. Your mats are always vacuumed and your mirrors have to be in the right position for driving. But did you know that regular tune ups are just as important in caring for your car? It is recommended that you get a tune up every 30,000 miles or once every two years, to keep your car in the best driving shape possible and get the most out of your car.
At Honest-1, we love our cars and want them to last. We offer a tune up service that’s so good it’s guaranteed to make driving your car more enjoyable. Our regularly scheduled major service is thorough and precise and is available for all types of automobiles. Tune up services can include (depending on the vehicle and recommendations):
- Check and replace fuel filter
- Check and replace spark plugs
- Checking of all ignition parts
- Distributor cap adjustment
- Check and replace serpentine belts
- Check and replace air filter
- Battery service
- Change PCV valve
Honest-1’s team of expert mechanics are accustomed to working on all major brands of automobiles and can have your car tuned up and ready to go in no time.
We are fully insured and offer competitive rates on our services that are always by the book. We’ll always deal with you fairly and never tack on any hidden fees or extras mid-job.
Get the most out of your car, call Honest-1 and schedule a tune up today.
Why Choose Us?
- Full licensed, insured and state certified
- Free written estimates (pre-work)
- Environmentally sensitive
- Responsible recycling of parts, batteries and oil